- Recommended Tournament Style: Guidance for running events, aimed at delivering the best possible tournament experience.
- Scenario Pool System: Introduces a scenario pooling system for the game, designed to ensure that your tournament will be balanced by the type of scenarios being played.
- Matched Play Scenarios: Scenario rules for 24 Matched Play scenarios – 12 of which are new and exclusive to this book, including...
- Doubles Event Scenarios: Advice and rules for running a Matched Play Doubles event, along with six new scenarios specifically designed for use in Doubles games.
- Campaign Events: Contains rules and advice for running Campaign events, where players are grouped by faction, and can participate as a team against the other factions at the event for control of Middle-earth!
- Additional Rules: Supplemental rules that event organisers can introduce to add variety to their events, including using Major and Minor victories, escalation events, using secret objectives and more.
You will need a copy of Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game rules manual in order to use the contents of this expansion.
© 2020 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s20)