WARCRY: BLOODHUNT (ENG)
This boxed set contains:
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Predator and Prey – with background, artwork, rules, quests, and campaigns for both of the two warbands in the box
– Askurgan Trueblades – Eight undead warrior-monks who pride themselves on their ability to restrain their monstrous instincts. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Askurgan Exemplar, 2x Askurgan Ascetics, 1x Curseblood, 1x Askurgan Pariah, and 3x Askurgan Acolytes, armed with a variety of weapons
– Claws of Karanak – Eight Khornate warriors are who utterly relentless when running down their chosen prey. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Packlord, 1x Hound of Wrath, 2x Brutalisers, and 4x Blood Whelps, armed with a variety of weapons
– Gnarlwood Scenery – 10 pieces of plastic terrain, fully compatible with existing Gnarlwood scenery kits, including 2x Fortified Gnarloaks with ladders, 2x Fortified Platforms, 2x Rope Bridges, and 5x Obstacles such as shattered ruins, palisades, bones, and broken posts
– A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board, depicting two perilous jungle floors
– 30x battleplan cards, including 12x terrain cards, 6x deployment cards, 6x victory cards, and 6x twist cards
– 18x warband cards, including 2x ability cards, 3x divider cards, 7x fighter cards for the Askurgan Trueblades, and 6x fighter cards for the Claws of Karanak
Whether you're jumping into Warcry for the first time or expanding on your existing collection, Bloodhunt will have you playing skirmish battles between these two awesome warbands in a disturbing and deadly landscape. You will need a copy of the Warcry: Core Book to use the contents of this expansion box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
12+. WARNING. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Essential pointed components. Unpainted. Assembly required.