AGE OF SIGMAR: ARENA OF SHADES (ENG)
Inside, you’ll find 44 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x High Gladiatrix
- 10x Sisters of Slaughter, also able to be built as Witch Aelves
- 5x Khinerai Heartrenders, also able to be built as Khinerai Lifetakers
- 5x Doomfire Warlocks
- 1x Scriptor Mortis
- 5x Craventhrone Guard
- 10x Bladegheist Revenants
- 1x Spirit Torment
- 2x Chainghasts
- 4x Myrmourn Banshees
You'll also find:
- A 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book
- A 40-page Arena of Shades booklet
- 10x Warscroll Cards
- 1x Token Board, containing 36 tokens
- 2x Range Rulers (9")
- 1x Transfer sheet for use with the Daughters of Khaine miniatures in this set
The Arena of Shades booklet tells the story of the struggle for Har Kuron's souls, as the Daughters of Khaine dash forth from their gladiatorial pits to push back the invading Nighthaunt. You’ll find lore for the Charrwind Coast, rules for fighting in the streets and tunnels of the benighted city, plus warscrolls for all included units and a campaign of three new battleplans for use in open play and narrative games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
You will also find a copy of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules in this box. This book contains a Conquest Unbound section featuring rules for more unusual types of battles in the Mortal Realms including Siege Warfare, Tunnel Fighting, and Triumph and Treachery multiplayer games for three or more factions.
The above units are supplied with all the appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.