Black Seas: Royal Navy Fleet (1770 - 1830) - EN
The Royal Navy's national special rules demonstrate the power of a Royal Navy fleet. Indeed, they'll have a great bearing on how you select the components of your fleet. The quality of the Royal Navy's training is represented by their 'Drilled' special rule, which confers a bonus to shooting, and the 'Admiralty' rule confers an extra level of reliability to each of your ships.
As such you may find yourself fielding a smaller number of ships than other fleets, though you'll be able to deck these ships out with upgrades. Each will have a staying power and reliability both in sailing power and in unleashing their weaponry. The Royal Navy is poised to dominate the Black Seas.
- 3 plastic frigates
- 6 plastic brigs
- 3 plastic third rates
- 1 resin first-rate
- 1 bomb ships base
- A selection of metal figureheads and backplates for famous Royal Navy Ships:
- HMS Ajax - a 74 gun third-rate ship of the line
- HMS Colossus - a 74 gun third-rate ship of the line
- HMS Mars - a 74 gun third-rate ship of the line
- HMS Indefatigable - a 44 gun frigate from 1795 (she was originally a 64 gun third rate)
- HMS Euralys - a 36 gun frigate
- HMS Naiad - a fifth-rate frigate
- Royal Navy Flags, Sails & rigging sheets + Bobbin for Rigging
- Game cards and wake markers
12+. WARNING. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Essential pointed components. Unpainted.